Tuesday, September 29, 2015

What Happens in Vegas

... taught me I'm getting too old for my old Vegas ways. Long gone are the days of staying up late, chasing cocktails, and squeezing myself into bodycon dresses.

Bachelorette party last hurrah!

I realized a few things on this trip: 1. Always pay Felicia a visit at the Southwest Airport bar- she is wonderful, plus you get to leave saying 'Byeee Felicia'. 2. Flying > Driving ALWAYS. 3. Vegas makeup is so much fun. 4. Cab's for life. 5. With a good group of friends you can have more fun hanging out in the room than interacting with people.

I've always been a bit of a Vegas snob; the older I get perhaps the worse it gets- but in a completely different way:
I didn't like waiting in lines, and now I don't like going to places where you have to wait in a line to get in. 
I didn't go to clubs where table services wasn't part of the plan... now, I just don't like clubs. 
Music you can't dance to? Eghhh. Now, the music is so loud I can't talk to my friends. And dancing?! Is that what those kids in the middle of the floor are doing? Who is Nene?

So, how does a bachelorette party work when you don't want to be around random drunk people? You leave the club early {But not before 1 a.m. by orders of the fiance} and get food. Spend more time getting ready and taking pictures in the room than you do dancing to bad music in a club 500 people too crowded. Plan your day around the bottomless buffet at the Aria. Go late to the pool to avoid drunkies mentioned above.

Thank goodness for the wonderful women in my circle who went along with whatever I wanted for this weekend... and pretty much any other Vegas weekend, come to think of it.


I'm sure going to miss being a Siriani























I love you all and appreciate you so very much! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment