Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Is This Thing On?!?

It's been quite a while since I logged in to do much of anything on my blog. I'm sorry friends. :(

Life has a way of absorbing you and your priorities, then spitting you out without knowing which end is up. I'm back to up... I think.

As part of the "Journey to find myself before I turn 30" {that sounds little more serious than what I'm trying to do though} I've decided to get back into my blogging habits. I have all sorts of fun and exciting things to share. So thank you for taking the time to learn more about me and the things I like. My hopes are these are some of the things you like too- so we can be friends, because life is boring without friends.

Here's a little sneak peak of what's to come (in no particular order):


Come back and see all that's new with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment