Sunday, February 3, 2013

Whirlwind Week

Hello Everyone -

This week was just crazy for me! I'm sure you can relate, those weeks that just seem like a whirlwind. I was so happy when Sunday rolled around. Time for some God time, family time, and time to relax.

Pastor Chuck said something today that really hit home for me. He was talking about running around in life trying to catch your breath verse leading a breath taking life. I would MUCH rather lead a breath taking life than constantly needing to take a breather.

Luckily his words hit me like a ton of bricks - so I'm going into this week with a 'breathtaking life' mentality. (Last week was hard enough!!)

Here are some of my highlights:


Tuesday: 
Line Dancing Lessons at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar


Thursday: 
Tanya's last day at Ignite :( Fro Yo with my lovely ladies!


Friday: 
Surprise Birthday Party for my Aunt
Montana's with Katie 


Saturday:
Lunch with Collin
Branding Iron with my Family


Sunday:
Church
Announced first month winner in the Siriani Girls Weight loss challenge
Family Super Bowl Party
...much needed sleep!












Whew! With a demanding job and packed social schedule it's hard to get in much needed beauty rest - so with heavy eye lids I'll be closing them before 10.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Good times this weekend. Looking forward to spending more time with u and Chrissy. See ya this week.

    ReplyDelete