Saturday, February 9, 2013

MusiCares Person of the Year - Bruce Springsteen

WOW - I was given the opportunity, from a wonderful friend, to volunteer for the MusiCares Person of the Year event last night in LA. I was beyond excited to be apart of such a great evening. 

After a long day at work I headed toward the Convention Center {thankfully without traffic} to check in. My first task was assisting guest to their seats. I saw Tim & Faith {<3 them}, Zac Brown, Bruce Springsteen {of course!}, Bev Hills Housewives, and so many more! My next task was auction spotter. Read more here about the auction. So exciting!!! Once Mr. Bruce Springsteen grabbed 'hold the mic he began throwing in allllll kinds of extras to go along with an autographed Fender! 

MusiCares is such a great organization! They are doing wonderful things within our communities. Read more about what they are doing and how you can help here.



 
After my duties were done I got to sit and watch the concert. Here is the impressive list of performers:

No comments:

Post a Comment