Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Woman Crush Wednesday!

Today I want to share two amazing things: 
1. My best friend April 
2. The Best Friend Mini-Session photoshoot we did with The Rock Studio 

April and I have been friends for over 8 years, best friends two separate times, and responsible for the blossoming #BrettandKyleshow. We have experienced our fair share of love, loss, losers, winners, long nights, and early mornings. 

This girl is absolutely one of a kind. Her heart is bigger than her booty smile and she genuinely wants to make a difference in this crazy world. I am so blessed to have someone I can go to no matter how big or small - just to talk me through troubles or pray for me when I can't find the words. Thank you for being you Ape <3

Introducing --- The Jenna & April Show! 
















Bonus shots with the fiance! 


{love my man!}

Katie from The Rock Studio is amazing! She is a pleasure to work with and has a keen understanding on lighting, body angles, and loves to capture perfect moments. I would recommend her for any of your upcoming shoots {birthday, wedding, engagement, holiday, family & student portraits, any and everything!!} Love her!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment