Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekley Anniversary Gift

Last week my bestie and her hub's celebrated their first year of marriage. Such a special and wonderful occasion; I couldn't be happier for them. I wanted to do something crafty to honor their first milestone and create a keepsake of sorts to provide little reminders of the path they've taken to get where they are now. 

While April and Brett were celebrating their paper anniversary in Kaua'i I got to thinking about what I could do. My CraftGawker obsessed browsing led me here and I thought it was perfect! 

I purchased the frame (two for one at Michael's) and used my Cricut to cut out the letters, numbers, and words. I think it turned out darling! Hopefully the fiance and I will be able to lock down a wedding date soon so I can make one for us!

Here is the finished product!




Apologies for the poor images - I forgot to take quality photos before I gave the prezzie away! 
Bad crafter!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment