Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Family Shots

As I may have expressed before ;) I love the Christmas season. There are so many different parts I throughly enjoy - but one of them is spending time with my family. Some reside right around the corner and others take a little more planning to see - but I love the holidays where we find ourselves together.

This year we congregated around Grandma's house to celebrate Christmas Eve Day. Food, drinks, games, laughs, and irritation create a day full of love and thankfulness. As part of our time honored tradition we pose in front of the fireplace for photos on photos on photos.

Here are some of my favorites:

Fireplace Portrait Session

















Gift Exchange






The Jenna and Katie Show






Merry Christmas everyone! 
xxoo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment