Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day

Christmas day is a LOT less running around than Christmas eve for me. We spend the day {mostly} at home - starting with presents exchanged between Mama Bear and her babes {Grandma joined us this year}. Once the mimosa's start flowing it's time to start making dinner.

This year the menu consisted of Prime rib, twice baked potatoes, Burgundy mushrooms {yeah - these cooked for 6 hours!!}, asparagus, and a delicious salad. Christmas cookies and treats were waiting for us after.

Here are some special moments from today. I got to spend time with almost ALL of my cousins this weekend - I couldn't ask for anything more.


Chrissy opening Jared's present <3

...Grandma is really pushing for a great-grandchild...


prime rib


Mama and me in the kitchen





My beautiful mother in her happy place


The 9 hour mushrooms {real recipe here}

Twiced baked goodness


The cutest wrapping ever from cousin Krista!



She made us necklaces. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! 

The cousins

Krista & Brooke

Brit & Collin

Grandma and her grandkids {just missing a couple}




MERRY CHRISTMAS! 
{for the last time this year - I promise}

No comments:

Post a Comment