Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Back in the Saddle

Cobwebs have begun to adorn my blog home. What a sad realization. So many wonderful things have occurred in my life lately and I haven't had the chance to take a moment and reflect... until now. 

Sitting in my room, in the dark, listening to rain drops and smooth jazz Christmas music with the glow of my keyboard and a flickering Apple Cider candle I can't help but feel God's gaze engulfing my life. I have so many reasons to feel incredibly blessed and thankful. 

One year ago today I was in a really difficult place. Fast forward with God's timing; I'm not sure I could be any happier or more fulfilled. When I took a faithful leap to trust in His timing and His ways I was able to relinquish my controlling tendencies and begin to experience the very good He had planned for me. 

Introducing the makings of my happy place…


moving home sweet home

work life


my loving boyfriend ♡


my family

my bible study family

I'm so in love with where my life is right now. God has given me something special and I want to share it with everyone. 

My goal is to give the blog a little more love in the coming weeks. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays - not only because it revolves around Jesus, but because I just love the spirit of Christmas so much! This weekend is tree buying weekend … I can't wait to start decorating! yay!

Have a happy and safe week!

xxoo
J



No comments:

Post a Comment