Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hashtag Purple Palooza

Okay - so if you read my last blog post about Chrissy's birthday you've been waiting patiently for pictures from her 'C' party... I decided that deserved it's own post.

Chrissy's Quarter Century Celebration was quite the fiesta! I was so impressed with how many people came in costume and stayed within the theme. We had a wide variety of 'C' themed costumes. The decorations were AMAZING {Thanks to my crew: Uncle Joe, Katie, Jared, Mom, and Bella}. And most importantly the guest of honor looked stunning and had a blast! {I'm sure more pictures were taken but these were on my phone so apologies for quality & missing some friends}

Here are some pictures from the event {we took video too but that's saved for special occasions -like family gatherings }


The beautiful birthday girl!


 Prep Work


 

Crown the Princess // Candy Bar


Cruella Deville 


Chef // Cruella 


Cleopatra & Corona


Curious George & the Carpenter 


Beer Bottle Sandwich 


Catwoman // Cleopatra // Corona


Cauliflower // Chef


Champions & their number one fan


My cousins <3 {red eye problems}


Birthday Wishes for the Birthday Girl


Beer Babes


My and my little baby


Sister Friends


Cop // Criminal


My main squeeze Cupcake Queen


Costume Contest Winners
Confederate Craddick & Cruella Deville


Construction Worker Max 


Poppin Bottles



And a farewell from Bella Boo and Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment