Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year - New Workouts

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Motivation is running high with new year resolutions! I like to think I stay fairly consistent with eating healthy and working out throughout the year, but I feel a sense of dedication to those healthy lifestyle choices three times a year.... when the new year begins, when stagecoach roles around, and before my birthday. 

Since this is the beginning of the new year, Chrissy has began the brigade with the assistance of Jared, Katie, Mom, and myself to kick our booties {into shape}! So... we are working on our fitness! 

Here are some pictures from Coach Craddick's Plyo Workouts - Day 1







 Keep checking in to watch our progress ;) Please share any tips and favorite workouts so I can give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment