Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Elf's Hard at Work

I am thrilled to have a reason to craft! Not that a reason is ever needed to use glitter - it is nice to have a purpose.

Chrissy and I are having a Pinterest Christmas this year! {Woo Hoo!!} After trips to Hobby Lobby, Target, Michaels, inspiration from Pinterest , and visits from our Fairy Craft Godmother we are ready to get started.

I can't post too many pictures in fear of ruining the element of surprise. But here's a little taste. ;)






Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. I love all the smells, decorations, family time, carols, and above all the celebration of baby Jesus. This Friday I'll be attending the Christmas performance at Crossroads in Corona. The show begins at 7:30. {there are shows Saturday and Sunday if those fit better into your schedule}

Remember this is a time of giving and creating memories with your family and friends. It's hard to avoid getting caught up in the crazy emotions and chaos surrounding holidays but try to enjoy all the little things - one day you'll realize they were the big things.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

xxoo
J







No comments:

Post a Comment