Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Partying

It's that time of year again! Holiday parties litter our calendars and if you're anything like me deciding what to wear is a delightful battle. 

I like to take inspiration from all the pretty, sparkly things around me. Below are some recommendations for this holiday party season. I focused on some of the upcoming events I have on my calendar... although I couldn't seem to find any 'Ugly Sweaters' on Ployvore... I'll just have to upload my own!






{Created on Polyvore}

I'm having a serious love affair with red, black, and gold right now. I find myself trying to mix each color into my outfits every day. I think it makes a look festive without trying too hard. Even red nails can be a fun touch to bring some Christmas cheer into your day without committing to a bright top or pant. {I'm currently rockin' red nails and it makes me happy every time I see them}

Hopefully this helps inspire you while you're dressing for your upcoming holiday events!



No comments:

Post a Comment