Monday, October 5, 2015

Can't wait for Can't Wait Date Night

I can barely suppress how excited I am for Can't Wait Date Night. I've literally been waiting since Hillside added them to the event's calendar.

For anyone who doesn't know, our church created these wonderful date nights for married couples a while back and I really, really wanted to go. Thing was, I wasn't married...YET.

I think God had me in mind while He was planning these fun nights; the first time Kyle and I can attend happens to be the BEST one {in my freshly married, first time attendee, professional opinion ;)}.


Fantasize with me... dinner al fresco under market lights overlooking the city, caramel apple bar, line dancing lessons, and some special time with your sweetie and our Father. What more could you want?

Click on the image if you'd like to attend with us. It's $40 per couple. 

Yay for fall! Yay for falling back in love!

Maybe I'm just extra excited because it actually feels like fall today?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment