Monday, August 12, 2013

GoFest

GoFest - 1
NoFest - 2

My record for actually attending GoFest isn't looking so good. I've been knocked on my ass thanks to the strongest cold I've caught in quite a while! I've been out of work for 1.5 days and it's driving me nuts already! {I miss working}

This weekend I made it to the GoFest tailgate with my favorite tailgate crew. Quite a different experience sober, but still fun. Country music, homemade bars, and friends are a great way to spend the day - even when you have no voice or energy. Eye candy was in full force <3

Unfortunately, staying for the afternoon took more out of me than I had to offer so I wound up selling my tickets and heading home early. I've basically been in bed ever since... with the exception of trying to go to work today... that only lasted 4 hours. Now back to feeding my Chicago Fire obsession; 19 Hulu episodes in one day is my record. I'm proud and ashamed. 

Here are some pictures from the concert {I'm hoping to be back to 100% for Brad Paisley in 2 weeks}













and these just because they make me happy - and feel better - and I feel like they are my friends while I'm home sick ;)
Thanks Google Images:










No comments:

Post a Comment