Thursday, October 4, 2012

Falling for Fall

Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a wonderful week! I was talking with my mama on the phone during our weekly chats and we found ourselves discussing Fall. We decided it was our favorite season. Something about crunchy leaves makes me happy. Cozy homes and comfy clothes hold a special place in my heart. 

FINALLY the temperatures will be dropping below 90* for the next few days so I can attempt to bring out my boots and oversized sweaters (thank goodness for chilly offices  during the work day). 

I have been giving some serious thought to Halloween costumes. I am not afraid or ashamed to say I am a Halloween costume repeater. The parties always seems to sneak up on me! I had acquired quite the collection but after seasons of loans and trades the costume pile is looking sparse this year so I've begun the hunt for a brand new costume. At this moment I've settled on a Gypsy :: Influenced strongly from watching Aladdin on TV last weekend :) ::

Here are some pictures from the last few Halloweens:
(I was a cat, a plumber, and Audrey Hepburn - quite the eclectic mix)



Chrissy, Kristal, and Jenna (2011)
Stop Light Shots @ Cami's Haunted House Birthday Party


Chrissy, Jenna, Tess, Michael, Jeanne (2011)
Playing our roles before heading out to separate Halloween parties


Curtis and Jenna (2011)


Chrissy, Jenna, Megan, and Allison (2010)
Pre-party pictures 


My Spider carved jack-o-lantern (2011)



Jenna, Allison, Chrissy (2010)
Halloween Party in LA

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment