Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Personalized Bridal Party Nametags

I had the honor of creating some special touches for friend and coworker Bride Christine to use on her bridal party gifts. 

She saw the mini champagne bottle tags created for Bride Allison and requested some of her own. The combination of pink and glitter makes my heart beat just a little faster. Personalized gifts and nametags really kick gifts up a notch. I have shoe boxes filled with cards, pretty ribbon, and beautiful tags saved from as long as I can remember {probably a couple Pogs, My Little Pony stickers, and cotton candy chapstick}. 

I always feel like someone did something especially for ME when I see my name on the tag, gift, envelope, etc. I just love it!

Here are the goods:

** Bonus: Eat, Drink, & Be Married Banner

--Mini Champagne Bottle Nametags--



 --Tote Nametags--












The best way to acknowledge someone going out of their way for you is to go out of your way for them. Send a handwritten note or an out-of-the-ordinary email to share your gratitude.

XXOO!




No comments:

Post a Comment