Saturday, June 29, 2013

Back to Playing Catch Up

Whew - Vegas. :)  Back to fun times that kicked off summer. In a nutshell ...

Eric's Birthday in Pasadena


Trifecta

Handmade birthday cards are the best! Esp with thumbprints 

Birthday boy and his gorgeous lady!


Sister Secrets - SnapChat'ing Tim McGraw lyrics all night

Happy Birthday Eric!

Brett Eldredge Concert @ The Brandin' Iron

 Oh boy - this was another concert for the books. Well - I'd like to formally say weekday concerts with a career are hard. 




Perhaps my biggest fan? Fireball back to back


 I have a crush 

Don't Ya?!

Sports
Angels Games, Dodgers Games, Volleyball Games




 








Fashion Club
Tanya, Leanne, and I have formed Fashion Club with Matching Mondays. The best way to look forward to Monday is focusing on your outfit. :)

Maxi Dresses
Chambray 
 Florals and Stripes
 Animal Print

I'm sure many other fun things have happened during the dark time - but the pool is calling my name and I can't keep it waiting any longer ;)

Happy Weekend Ya'll 

xxoo
JS



No comments:

Post a Comment